Monday 28 December 2015

NudeStix Lip & Cheek pencils // Christmas Minis

I feel terrible that I haven't blogged hardly this month, work has taken over my life and when I have free time all I want to do is relax. Seeing as its Christmas and I have a couple of days off I thought id take the time and write a post. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. If you've read my blog before you'll know I love the Nudestix pencils as I've written a few posts about there products before such as there new Bronze, Contour and Highlight kit and my new favourite which is there Brow and Wax Pencil. They have recently bought out some NEW Christmas minis which are super cute and I was so excited to try.

Their holiday Christmas collection features 3 lip and cheek pencils which come in mini sizes, their signature tin is also mini too, I LOVE what they have done with the tin it really stands out with the colours and its something different to the normal black tin that they do, its really eye catching. Theres Mystic which is a browny nude, Sin which is a pinky nude and Satan which is a bright red. Satan is the perfect shade for Christmas and Nye. These colours are so up my street part from the red as Im sometimes not brave enough to wear, but I love nudes and pinky shades so I new they would be perfect for me. Its a great size to fit in your handbag as they take up hardly any room.

What I love most about these lip pencils is that they are very moisturising but they dry into a matte formula, so they wont budge and will last for quite a while. They don't cling to any dry patches on your lips either but I do like to apply lip balm before to give a little shine.

Have you tried Nudestix before?


No comments:

Post a Comment