Friday 21 August 2015

Soap & glory Mother Pucker - The Missing Pink


Lipsticks are such a fun wearable makeup product, I can't stop collecting them, as I don't wear eyeshadow that much due to it making my eye lids super dry, I often go all out on the lipstick to brighten up my look. I go from nudes, pinks, berrys and peachy colours, Im not brave enough to wear a red yet.


 I am loving Soap & Glorys makeup at the moment, if you haven't tried any of their makeup I definitely recommend you trying them out. One thing I am impressed with is their lipsticks, the packaging is pretty basic, its just a black plastic tube with some writing on it its nothing special or fancy but the actual lipstick is a lot nicer, I love what S&G have done with the lipstick itself, by printing their logo on to it, thats what makes it different to the other highstreet ones. From the swatch the picture dosent do the colour any justice, it looks rather dull which is the best way to describe it. I know everyone hates this 'saying' and I do too but it really is a ''my lips but better '' shade, it gives my lips a bit more of a pinky colour with a bit of shine, Its a colour wear you don't need a mirror and you can quickly apply if your in a rush. The colour is so wearable and goes with my everyday look. I haven't hardly seen anyone talk about this so it deserves some credit.

Its super creamy and smooth and doesn't dry out my lips which I Love, and it manages to stay on my lips for about 3-4 hours, some lipsticks can leave a stain and can look horrible and patchy but this one just fades away a tiny bit without anyone noticing so you can quickly top up.

Overall I hadn't done any research on this lipstick and I really like it. Have you tried this lipstick before?



16 comments:

  1. I love this colour and have swatched it over and over in Boots deciding whether or not to get it - I think I might have to finally do it now! Thanks for this (:
    Imii xx | nettleandblackberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never have the lippies in stock in the boots near me! I might have to order online. This colour is exactly what I've been looking for!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried their lipsticks, but I think I might have to now! xx
    http://beauty-hype.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a pretty lipstick - never tried it before but really want too!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How am I yet to try a S&G lipstick, this is super pretty! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely shade x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try some more S&G make-up. This looks like a perfect everyday shade.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried a S&G lipstick but this is gorgeous!

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a sweet shade!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried soap and glorys makeup, but now I think I might have to, such a pretty colour xo

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This definitely sounds like my sort of shade, and I'm loving S&G at the mo so sure I'd adore this :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soap & Glory always do the best lipsticks! I love the colour payoff from them too :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seems like a lovely lipstick and I just love the color.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour, I NEED it.

    http://meganemilybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I've never tried a soap and Glory lipstick, really need to swatch this :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete