Friday 12 June 2015

Dr Paw Paw Original Balm review

Dr Paw Paw is a British company, Ive not really seen a product like this before so I was really interested in seeing results and giving it ago. Its a multi use balm which contain the holy grail ingredient olive oil and aloe Vera oil, which combine to make a smooth, long lasting balm which can be used in many different ways and has its benefits for. This is the original balm, and there are two other balms, the red tube which is a tinted red balm which you can use on your cheeks for a lovely pop of colour, and then there is the orange tube which is a gorgeous peach pink balm which can also be used on the cheeks, the colour looks so pretty.

Paw Paw come from the nutrient rich papaya fruit which is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and helps to repair, moisture, nourish, and soothe dry skin. There are plenty of ways you can use this balm such as a lip balm, Brown smoother/shaper, skin soother, moisturiser for the skin, eye primer, makeup finisher/primer, nappy rash soother, helps with bites and stings and helps with dry cracked heels.

Since receiving this product I've been using it in all different ways, but I've mainly been using this for dry areas on my skin before I apply fake tan, such as my knees and elbows, the patchy look isn't a good look so this does the job. I also like to pop it on my lips every now and then before applying my lipstick, it makes my lips feel so soft, its amazing. I've been keeping this in my handbag as its so ideal to take around with you.

You can pick this up for £6.95 from there website HERE. Its also sold in Urban Outfitters, Harvey Nichols and Lloyd pharmacies. 

I love that you can use this for all sorts of problems, and it really does the job. Im really tempted to pick up the two other balms as they look too pretty to not have. Have you tried Dr Paw Paw before?


10 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely. I've not heard of it before but i'll probably check it out when I'm next at UO.

    Check out my Kylie Jenner MAC Lipliner giveaway <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so lovely! I haven't heard of it but I will keep my eye out!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try PawPaw for ages, it sounds like such a nice brand!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Enter my £180+ Summer Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just sent this the other day! It couldn't have come at better time seeing as my lips were totally dried out. I've only been using it for two days and I'm already feeling a huge difference!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a mini tube in a Lookfantastic Beauty Box a few months ago & loved it. Definitely one of the best balms I've used! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh what a versatile product. Its a good size for travelling too. Can't say I heard of it before but Ill defo keep an eye out for it x

    p.s Thanks for giving me your link over on the twitter chat x
    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a summer essential! May have to pick some up!
    Thanks for the fab review!

    Lisa
    www.topazandmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dr PawPaw range it's brilliant <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this brand but this sounds really good. I get dry skin so I think one of these would be perfect!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete