Friday 26 June 2015

Australian Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick

Tea Tree oil is the best thing ever, I love using anything with tree tree in, I find these best for those annoying spots as I find they heal them quickly.

This Australian Blemish stick comes in a 9ml spot stick with a roller ball. The roller ball design makes application so much easier to apply onto blemishes, stings and bites, the antibacterial properties of the spot stick is very hygienic as it is self cleaning, they recommend to apply it 4-5 times a day onto problem areas.

The spot stick contains a combination of essential oils, Tea Tree to cleanse and fight bacteria, Geranium for antiseptic, Vetiver for stimulating anti stress and Lavender for calming and relaxing. It also contains which hazel to cool and calm the skin. The combination of oils gives this spot treatment a very strong herbal scent, even just the tiniest bit can be very strong.

I don't get many spots but Ive recently got an annoying one that popped up just above my lip so I new I could test it out and it 100% works, the next day the redness had gone down, it didn't work magically over night but I could see a difference the next day, it really smoothes and calmed the area as it was a bit sore. This is definitely going to be an essential for holiday as its perfect for those mosquitos bites. 

It retails at £5.99 and you can find it at

Does Tee Trea work for your skin?

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this. I always get pesky spots when wearing make up in summer.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Same as yourself, I do not get many breakouts but this seems great to have in case of an emergency! Will give it a go :)

    Karolina
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Tea Tree on my skin! Sometimes applying the oil directly on to a spot helps too :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete