Friday 13 March 2015

Look Fantastic Beauty Box // March Unboxing

Im so glad I cancelled my Glossybox, the products they were sending were so boring and nothing special. Today I'm here with the Look Fantastic Beauty Box, there is no subscription or contract so you simply purchase the box on the go and it contains 6 products that is worth over £70 which is crazy as your getting it all for £15.00. Ive heard such great things about Look fantastic Beauty boxes so I couldn't wait to receive mine, the temptation was killing me as I didn't know what was inside. Im so impressed with this months and Im definitely going to carry on each month. Lets go ahead and see what I got..
Caudalie Anti Wrinkle Serum - £11.66
I love this brand, so when I saw this I was super excited, I was never expecting to see this EVER. I guess your never too young to start using wrinkle serums, and whats even better is that it helps the skin against environmental factors, whilst treating the skin and prevent the development of wrinkles.
Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip balm - £5
Ive never tried nothing from Cowshed before, I always feel like every subscription box always has to put a lip balm in, I have about 20 now. Although Ive tried it and its very moisturising but the smell and taste is awful. Cute little packaging though.
Lord & Berry EyeLiner Pencil - £10
Im becoming more obsessed with eye makeup at the moment, I've read lots of reviews about lord and berry and this is my first ever makeup item to try from them, this is such a cute little size for travelling around in and for touch ups when on the go, the formula is so soft and smooth I've never felt an eye liner like it.
Nudestix Magnetic Eye colour in the shade Guilt -£24
This is such a gorgeous peachy gold shade, with the most creamiest formulation ever, I couldn't believe how smooth it felt when I watched it onto my hand, this will look pretty over the lid and I'm tempted to go and pick up a few more shade.
Bliss Fat Girl Slim - £10.40
Ive never heard of Bliss before, this is a cream where you rub this on any problem areas such as cellulite, dimples, etc, you simple massage it on the spot for 20-30 seconds to reduce the tone texture of the skin. The cream is very runny and almost transparent, Ill be giving this ago and see if it does the job.
Wet brush - £7.99
Im guessing this is an updated version from the tangle teasers from what Ive read but I'm not entirely sure. I have a tangle teaser so Ill look forward to comparing these two and to see which one does a better job. My hair can be very tangled and sometimes a tangle teaser doesn't do the job, this wet brush does look small so I'm hoping the bristles are strong enough to do the job.

So thats in this months March Look Fantastic Box, Its amazing and I guess they will soon start to sell out. What do you think of this months box? Will you be picking it up?


15 comments:

  1. This does look amazing!

    Jenna | jennaloves3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Look fantastic boxes they are awesome, i stopped subbing to nearly everyone at the moment actually. I love fat girl slim as a brand I am not sure how well they truly work but I am going to perservere xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got fat girl slin, it's pretty nice once you get over the dodgy name.

    Rosy

    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely items included in this months box! Great review x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Caudalie products! & that firming cream sounds amazing xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got this months and I picked up last months Look Fantastic box. I am really impressed with what you get for the price. I can't wait until its April to get the next one.

    Gemma
    https://twitter.com/GemmsBeauty/status/576685931740147712

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh this seems like a pretty decent box! I've never tried the cow shed lip balm, I can't really imagine putting rose and ylang ylang on my lips though *covers face* But the eye make up looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This box is actually amazing! The Caudalie serum sounds great! x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such good products in this months box!xx
    http://bleachedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the look of this!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this beauty box before but it looks great!

    Melissa || www.melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never actually tried any Lord and Berry Producta before, but perhaps I should give them a go!
    Jennie Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great selection of different products! Look Fantastic did a great job picking products for this box :) I've used Fat Girl Slim in the past and didn't notice any results. I didn't love the smell either but I know it's a trusted brand that many people use. How have you liked it so far? The natural lip balm sounds amazing! I love products like that. The only other product that I have heard of is the wet brush. I thought it resembled a tangle teezer but it looks like a normal brush to me! haha have you found that it works better than the tangle teezer or works differently? Great post! xo

    Darcy
    http://www.darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of the Look Fantastic Box, but you've definitely convinced me to give it a try. The products seem so interesting!

    Brittany x | Bringing Up Brittany

    ReplyDelete