Friday 27 February 2015

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Pore Minimiser Review

I am loving The Body shop Products at the moment, everything seems to be impressing me and I can't wait to get my hands on some more things. Now you may know I have combination skin so I look for all sorts of primers that can help control my oily skin and minimise my horrible large pores, I am pretty impressed with this.

The product comes in a tube which is easy to push out the product, the annoying thing about this is you don't know how much is left but I'm not bothered about that, It has a translucent yellowish colour but it doesn't have any colour once applied onto the skin, the consistency is quite thick, but it feels very light and its so easy to blend. The scent is Tea Tree (hence the name of the product) it can smell quite strong once applied but it then disappears, it also has a cooling effect which is nice, it makes me feel a bit refreshed.

 What I love most about it is that it is a Tea Tree oil based, meaning it has antibacterial properties so it also treats the skin and you can just pop this on any spot also. Its minimises my pores really well and mattefies my face, I can go 4-5hours without touching up but then I start to see the oiliness come through, you could even apply this over makeup through out the day to mattify your face, but I haven't tried that myself though.

I can't wait to pick up some more products, let me know whats your favourite product and what I should maybe check out :) It retails at only £7.50

11 comments:

  1. I recentley was gifted this and really want to start trying it out as I love tea tree oil products, would you say it would be nice on it's own. Great post!!

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I will need to try this out. I've just run out of my blemish fade night lotion by Body Shop so a little trip there is definitely needed
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get stuff from The Body Shop! I feel like I'm slacking over here. You have a great blog, I followed you on Bloglovin'.
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look into buying this it looks great, I love the tea tree range and use it daily with there face wash it's a great one to use if you have oily skin with spots! Jess x

    www.beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Body Shop and use a variety of products from them so I'll probably end up giving this a go soon too! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving Body Shop's make up at the moment too! x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so interesting, I love that you can smell the Tea Tree as I love the scent :) Fab review - I definitely need to check this out :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried the body shop skin care but it does sound good! xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find Body Shop primers and face products to be such great quality and truly work. Instablur is such a staple in my collection.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tea tee cleansers from the Body Shop, definitely have to pick this up. Great review.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love anything with Tea Tree oil, I've discovered it a few years back and have been a fan ever since. I've been eyeing the tea tree oil products from the body shop for awhile now, maybe I'll get one! :)

    Ree // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete