Wednesday 7 January 2015

Selfridges Sale Haul

As soon as Christmas is over, everyone goes mad for the shops, you gotta love a good bargain, I'm always shopping online but I can never find anything good especially clothes they are always so rubbish. Ive actually never shopped online on Selfridges before, I saw someone on twitter saying they've ordered a bunch of makeup in the sale, and wow the makeup they had on sale was amazing and they knocked some down to a pretty good price :D I didn't go over board too much but I wish I did as there was loads of makeup I could of picked up, but I controlled myself haha. I'm actually in need of a new setting spray so I went for the Urban Decay De Slick Oil-Control, I've heard this is pretty good so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype, this is also my first urban decay purchase. Next I saw the Nars Creamy Concealer and it was on sale for around £20 roughly, then I new I had to get it as I've been wanting to try a Nars product since forever, I can't wait to try it as everyone seems to have it so I can't miss out. The last product is the Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, I had this a couple of years ago and I got the shade NC20 it was completely the wrong shade so I sold it, even though I'm yellow toned this was extremely yellow it was horrible haha, so then I thought I must be in the shade NW15 and I've tested it out and its the perfect match yaaaaay, the coverage is amazing also.

Reviews will definitely be coming your way. Have you bought anything in the sale?

24 comments:

  1. Ahhh wish i knew this! I really want to try the UD spray and Nars products x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Urban Decay spray! I bought the Laura Mercier foundation primer and MAC liquid liner in the Selfridges sale. :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound amazing and must be put on my wish list but sadly MAC foundations don't work on me which is really a pity for me but I find other foundations work. The concealer is something I've been wanting for a while now.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I really want to try MAC foundation and concealer x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about all three of these bits, especially the setting spray! I'm such a sucker for January sales so I think I'll definitely have to have a little spend up next time I go shopping haha
    OhZelda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I got the Mac foundation for christmas and im loving it so far x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mac Studio Fix Fluid is my all-time favourite foundation, most of the time I don't need any concealer with it as the coverage is that good!

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nars concealer always strikes me as being very similar to the fit me concealer stick, whether it's just because they have the same packaging?!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That setting spray is an absolute godsend! I do ballroom dancing, so when I compete I need to keep my makeup on for 12+ hours and this spray does a great job. I like to spray a layer in between each layer of my makeup (foundation, bronzer, powder etc) for special occasions. Enjoy! N x

    Saving Faces

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the UD setting spray I've read so many amazing reviews! However, MAC Studio Fix ruined my skin :( I swear it's never been the same since I used it. I also used to find it oxidised a lot xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked up some lovely products! I must try the NARS creamy concealer soon!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Desperate to pick up the mac foundation it sounds perfect in the right shade xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would have loved to be in Selfridges during the sale :o

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  14. Lovely post!!!! Great photos. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Tanya
    What makes you beautiful & bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post. You picked up some really lovely pieces. I need to try out so many more UD, MAC and Nars products x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, you picked up some amazing products! Looking forward to reading your reviews!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh these all look good! I've never had NARS products before but I've been looking into what to buy from them!

    With MAC foundations and concealers, if you have cooler undertones you want to use NW and with warmer NC to balance it. Weird I know!

    Hannah
    BananaBeauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just adore the Selfridges beauty hall, could spend all day there. My bank account would disagree of course!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to try the creamy concealer but have no idea which shade to get x
    Charlotte - http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe I missed this. Gutted! Great post!
    I've just started following you on Bloglovin :-)
    http://www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I seriously need to get my hands on NARS Creamy Concealer! Everyone says it's amazing, need to jump on the bandwagon!

    Jasmine
    jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great stuff.I use UD all nighter and i love it. The NARS concealer is awesome and is part of my December Favorites.Great post.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete