Monday 8 September 2014

No Clogs Allowed / Soap & Glory Review

I'm finally back to blogging and have a post up yaaay, it seems ages ago even thought it's been about 2 weeks, everything has been so crazy since being back from my holiday, anywaysss I thought id review the soap & Glory Super Self Heating Deep Pore Detox Mask No Clogs Allowed (that was a long word) I remember I put this is my boots haul and every one wanted to see my thoughts on this mask, so here it is, i also waited a couple of months to test it out and to see if it actually works....

Soap and glory no clogs allowed, is a self heating deep pore detox mask, this face mask helps prevent breakouts and blemishes by deep cleaning your pores and the addition of glycerin also helps the skin feel soft and supple. This is perfect for those combination/oily skins out there.

The application is very easy all you do is shake the product first, so it doesn't come out all gloopy, then massage it all over your face, then wet your hands, and then scrub it until it turns blue, that's when you feel the 'self heating' happening. This is my first ever self heating mask it felt weird when i first applied it, it was much warmer than I expected, but it isn't hot, it only warms up the first time when you start to apply and scrub. I normally wait 5 minutes and then take it off using a muslin cloth with warm water.

My thoughts on it - I love it, the blackheads on my nose are less visible, my face feels so fresh and bright and less dull, It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight like other masks have. Its a great mask to have in your collection when your having those pamper nights.

Its retails at £11.50 I'm sure it was only £10.00 when I got it, if you know you'll love it and will use it twice a week, definitely go out and buy it!!

Have you tried this mask before? Whats your thoughts?


18 comments:

  1. Im so glad you posted about this i wasnt sure if i should buy it or not as alot of reviews said it left a blue tint on your skin even once washed off? I love soap and glory products so will have to give this a try! Iv just done a favourites of the month post if you want to check it out ? x
    Emma / Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite face masks, i generally use it once every two weeks and i have never experienced a blue tint on my skin once its been washed off. But i suppose everyones skin is different :) I hope this helps!

      katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. nope not atall :) they might not be washing it off properly then lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really want to try this x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this face mask, it is my all time favourite and i am so glad you are loving it too! I especially like that it is self-heating so it makes like you can feel it working - which i LOVE.

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soap and Glory are such a reliable brand and I'm always so impressed with their products. This definitely looks like a golden so I'll have to look out for it :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove Soap & Glory stuff, I would love to try this out!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh love a bit of S&G. Need to give this a go, sounds right up my street! xx


    Kate | Kate Emma Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this stuff it's too pricey for me to keep buying, I know I sound like a super cheapo but it works so well !!! xx

    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This product certainly works. It's one of the first things I reviewed back in March. It certainly improved the look of my pores and blackheads vanished. The down side for me was that it wasn't gentle enough. It left my skin very dry, red and sore :( it's a shame because the patches of skin that weren't red looked amazing! Ha... I guess it's not made for sensitive skin.
    Aimée Belle
    Http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of this! Your review is awesome as well, I think I'll definitely check it out the next time I'm shopping! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been looking for a good mask so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sweety!
    you have a beautiful blog, a lot of interesant information & amazing pics, so inspiring me!
    thank you for it. Tell me how about follow each other? Let me know, I always follow back!
    Keep in touch :*
    have a great day!


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think I might try this, I've been looking for an affordable but really good face mask for a while!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not seen this mask before. I've been looking for a new one to try for a while and I think I may have to go and pick this up!

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen this mask but not tried it, my current pore-unclogging type mask is coming to the end of the tube so I might have to try this one out! xx

    www.meetmeonmysofa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Need a decant mask in my life! Went for a facial recently (I go about every 6 weeks usually). It's the only way i can keep my problematic skin at bay. Left my last appointment go too long, took ages for my skin to get back to normal again. Looking for a good mask to help my skin in between visits. Might give this one a go!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to try this! Really need to get rid of my blackheads x

    ReplyDelete