Saturday 23 August 2014

Love Me Beauty Box / August Edition

I always enjoy opening up my love Me Beauty Box, You pick from 3 menus and each one is just a tiny bit different, I love that you can pick your own box and you know what your going to get, its just £10 plus p&p. Lets see what I picked up this month, I picked menu 3. 
Marsk - Mineral Eye Shadow ''Lucky Penny'' £14.49
This is 100% natural mineral based loose powder, from the cruelty free brand Marsk, This is an exciting one as I can't use eyeshadow on my eye lids as they make my eye lids dry and puffy, but seeing as this is 100% natural i'll defiantly be able to use this :D It's a coppery shade so perfect for autumn/winter, pigmentation is amazing.
A La Carte - Smudge - Proof Eyebrow Definer in Blonde £23
Ive never heard of this brand before, I thought the colour was going to be more suited for blondes but it seems quite brown so hopefully the shade will suit me,you can use it for brows, eyeliner or semi-permanent body art, I love a product you can use for more than one thing. 
Mirabella - Lip Luster Liner ''Shy'' £10.50
This is a super moisturing lip liner, which you can apply all over your lips before applying lipstick or lipgloss, I don't really wear lip liners, due to laziness, but now I have one I may start using it, the shade is gorgeous a lovely pinky nudey colour.
Oriflame - Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil £8.45
I love products like this, a multi - purpose product, It can be used in the bath, body oil or hair oil, I'm mostly definitely looking forward to trying it on my hair before washes, I hope it'll make it feel super soft. It has a lovely ginger floral scent.
left : Eye Shadow, Middle : Lip Pencil, Right : Eyebrow Definer

This month isn't as packed as lasts months but I still got 4 full size products with an overall value of £55, its pretty amazing, I love seeing more makeup included.

What do you think of this months Beauty Box?.


21 comments:

  1. It doesn't look as full as months I have had but I love the look of the products individually and definitely perfect autumn picks xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of the oil! I've never heard of this beauty box, I'll have to check it out! Xxx

    Alice Adores Apparel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried the Love Me Beauty box but looks like you get some great products for your £10. Will have to check it out :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. good products for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh such wonderful products! Love how the shades are all suitable for autumn, really appropiate now x

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good box, I'm interested in what you think about the liner :)

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the products considering the price , I must say its a real deal. Thank you for sharing with us .

    Regards
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been meaning to sign up for so long!! I love beauty boxes! Xx

    Abitofmacandcheese.blogspit.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of those colours are perfect for Autumn! Looks like a really great box to be subscribed to :) xx

    jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete