Thursday 30 January 2014

My Perfume Collection

I don't know about you but I love perfume and have to spray some every single day know matter where I am. I'm a sucker for how cute the bottles are and I love strong sweets smells, I don't know about you but when you spray yourself you cant really smell it so you end up spraying your self a hundred times haha! I actually haven't brought these perfumes myself they've been presents from Christmas and my birthday so my collection has just been building up over the past 2 years or so. I love every single one. I have none I dislike they are all amazing,  I use Britany, and Emporio Armani for the day as they have a much lighter/sweet smell which isn't overly strong and the rest for evenings if I'm going out for dinner, meeting friends or going clubbing as they have a very strong smell and last all night. AMAZINGG!


Chanel Chance
Chanel perfumes are amazing they smell good and last all day, cute packaging, they come in great sizes, now obviously the down fall is the pricing which everyone knows are so ridiculously expensive but they ho. I got this for my birthday 2 years ago and Ive just about finished. its a very strong scent so if your not keen on that then this perfume isn't for you. It lasts for ages on me.

Dior - Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Miss Dior is a new collection of mine I have been wanting it for ages always seeing it on TV, my friends have it, it was coming close to Christmas and I said to my boyfriend I would like this perfume, he was like you'll have to wait and see so I didn't know if I was going to get it or not but I finally did and was so happy. It is very expensive, for this small bottle I have is around  £46.00 mark. OUCH  right? but its amazing and I say go and get it NOW lol.


Gucci Guilty - Intense Eau de Parfum
Ive had this perfume for ages and I'm still only half through even thought I don't use it all the time. It kind of smells of spices I guess. Its quite strong and distinctive, but I love love loveeee it.


Emporio Armani - Diamonds
My friend brought me this for my birthday last year wasn't expecting this at all. this isn't my kind of perfume id go for but I sprayed it and it smell lovely. the packaging it so beautiful, it smells very fresh and I always get compliments when I wear it.


Britany Spears - Fantasy
I love britanys collection, packaging's are always so cute and pretty, prices are reasonable, they smell sooo sweet which I love, Ive had this one for ages and it seems like a never ending bottle. Ive also had the midnight fantasy one I ran out of a couple of months ago which I was gutted about. I couldn't suggest these perfumes enough.


Chancel - Chance Eau Fraiche Eau De Toilette
I cant recommend this perfume enough if you read my first review on the Chanel chance I'm saying the exact same for this perfume as well .

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million
Ive had this perfume for ages and ages its a very strong smell more of an evening wear id say but you can wear it in the day, I did that and my friends said they could still smell it on me when I went to bed which was brilliant. Its also a great present to buy someone.


Hugo Boss for Women
This perfume Ive had since around 2008 yes I know that's a long time. I love it this is also yet again a very strong scent.

Whats your favourite perfume at the moment?

 


1 comment: