Friday 31 January 2014

25 Facts About Me


1. The Sun makes me extremely happy (roll on summer 2014)

2. I used to suck my thumb between the ages of 0-7 I think

3. I drive a blue Peugeot 206

4. I can become shy when I first meet people but very quickly warm up

5. I love trying new foods Ive never had before

6. when I'm comfortable around someone I become this weird crazy person

7. I love shopping (who doesn't)

8. I'm a spender not a saver

9. I love hot chocolate in the winter snuggling up in a blanket by the fire.

10. I'm a part time Beauty Therapist

11. I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the 2nd time in may in Croatia I cant wait :)

12. I love going abroad to different places and seeing the world

13. I love planes

14. I used to tap dance when I was about 8 and I hated it

15. I'm a bubbly person and love making people smile

16. Love a good alcoholic beverage

17. I love Christmas and being all festive

18. I love walking in the snow for agesssss

19. I hate Spiders so much, thinking about them makes me cringe.

20. I have 1 brother

21. I suffer from a little bit of anxiety

22. I love roller coasters

23. I find most things funny

24. I Hate seafood (YUCK)

25. I love baking

So here is the 25 facts about me, I hope you enjoyed this little post. leave a comment down below telling me a fact about your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment